Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Do not rent from this location at Hyattsville MD location zip code 20781. Poor customer service they do not honor their word.

If they inconvenience you there isn't any apology or even offer to discount your gas or even give you lunch money. I work for the USPS for over 28 years and we pride ourselves on customer service. We do not always get it right but we will go out of our way to appease the customer. Offering to wrap her box or fill out the form just to have that customer smile before she leaves the counter.

This branch manager Mr. Kingsly Tarke needs to be retrained in customer service. I talked with him on October 18th and explained to him how I was treated for those two days I scheduled at the repair company and no one was at that office 5810 Baltimore Avenue Hyattsville,MD 20781 to pick me up which in turn made me late for my job. That means I had to use annual leave to cover my tardiness.

Did he take into consideration that was money taken from my leave account?

No he could care less because it is not affecting his monies. Its a shame that good customer service is hard to find!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $400. This person is overall dissatisfied with National Car Rental. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Budget Rent A Car that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about National Car Rental.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Rentals category for more informed decision or compare National Car Rental to other companies on our site.

Comments

NationalCares

review #939355 by anonymous,

We’ve noted your comments and we would like to have the opportunity to look into your concern for you. Please send us a detailed email to care@nationalcar.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 161027-003423 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,