Enterprise deducted money from debit card $300.00. Left $10.00 bal.at thanksgiving.

I single mother.

No ans phone. Got ans thru another. Claims no mgr. Call Corp office.

Only name given j. D. I had no knowledge or signed for deductions. Geico adv.

they should have taken none. Geico to assist. J. D.

States do what I want do not care. Call Corp. office.my dad is retired judge suing Stockbridge office Henry county. Dad not care of cost.

Principle prior scams by enterprise problem. Geico adv not use enterprise as they made reservations.

My car

down 100 mi from home. Dad had my car towed to Warner Robins.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. National Car Rental needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at National Car Rental. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Budget Rent A Car.

Comments

NationalCares

anonymous review #958732,

We’ve noted your comments and we would like to have the opportunity to look into your concern for you. Please send us a detailed email to care@nationalcar.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 161122-004148 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,