We had a 2 week rental in Cancun .Declined additional coverage as we purchased a travel plan with auto coverage.

Told we had to do a deposit that would be reinbursed. Over a month after our vacation we got billed an extra $570.36. We disputed this claim with our credit card and sent copies of rental insurance that we purchased and gave to National at pick - up counter. I don't know which employee took advantage of us but I hope Karma bites them in the *** .We have used SIXT auto rental previous in Costa Rico and Manzanilo without issues.

We're out the money and I think they SUCK !!!!!

Do not rent from NATIONAL or affiliates.Enterprise, Alamo.

Review about: National Car Rental Car Rental.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with National Car Rental?

Comments

NationalCares

Review #1092597,

We thank you for your feedback and would like the opportunity to look into this. Please send a detailed email to ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your rental agreement and reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,