Car rental fraud at Cancun airport (National Car Rental)
This happened to us in Cancun at the airport terminal.When they gave us the car, unfortunately we did not do a thoroughly inspection and when we return it they claimed that we had dented the car.
There was no dent on the car whatsoever! they even hid the car from us so we couldn't take any pictures of the "dent" and gave us a blue receipt saying that we accepted the car with out any damages and that we had returned it with a dent. The funny thing is that the receipt had other signature on it! and they kept saying it was me who signed, but the signature was not mine!
I showed them many other credit cards with my signature on it. Then they took that blue receipt away from me since I wanted to take a picture. They never handed back arguing that they had given it to me! the ironic thing in all this is that we saw we our eyes when one of the valet parking guys who was about to give a car to another customer wrecked it with another car in their parking lot!!!
(took pictures of it) and they even threaten to call the local police if we didn't leave their premise. Of course when they said that, I told them that that would be a great idea since they were a bunch of thieves!
in the end, they didn't want to call the police and completely ignored us.Bunch of thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Airport Car Rental
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This happened to us in Cancun at the airport terminal. When they gave us the car, unfortunately we did not do a thoroughly inspection and when we return it they..."
- "Ms. Conyer here and I'm a current resident. At first I was sold on this complex by Charlie. Yet, when it was time to move in I noticed a plethora..."
- "This place was recommended by a friend who only used their services once. I was very excited to rent an RV and selected a coach size. I paid for the..."
- "My boyfriend and I were coming back from Mexico and the plan was for us to leave Mexico in the afternoon, have a layover in Atlanta and then come home..."
- "Went to ocean dental cancun spent 15000.00 not pocket change went home and 3 wks later teeth shattered and crumbled after leaving several messages over 2 wks for Benny and..."
- "In March, 2014, I went to Cancun, Mexico to have old implants removed and four new ones put in. The dentist, Joaquin Berron, was incompetent because while he knew I..."
- "I have just had the worst set of nails put on in the viera FL location. The male nail tech did not do anything I asked to fix them and..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."