Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Rented a car from national and left my surface pro in the back of the car a lady there confirmed she had it and what was in the laptop bag... after 37 phone calls over a period of 4 days trying to get a tracking number and no one ever getting back to me my laptop arrived...

still with no communication from anyone... opened the box and my laptop is shattered as if a car drove over it, as well as the laptop bag damaged and the hard drive and remote. I phoned customer service to tell them what had happened and they told me it was not them that did it must have happened in transit which is not possible as the box is not damaged and the laptop was in bubble wrap and it does not explain the tears in the laptop bag...

I have never written a review on a company in my life this is my experience with national. Again they refuse to help at all

Comments

NationalCares

Review #1396410, We’ve noted your comments and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to ehiescalationscc@mailca.custhelp.com include the exact rental location, your contact telephone number, your claims, rental agreement or reservation numbers and any further information regarding your experience with us. Regards, Carol H.

Something tells me your 37 calls had something to do with the condition of your return. This it totally on you... This is your fault Don't leave stuff in rentals Problem solved You're welcome